Holiday Studio Sessions
Don't worry about the PNW weather...we're guaranteed
to get the good light in here rain or shine
Here’s the deal – outdoor shoots for holiday card photos are great, but as we start to get into fall, the weather starts to get unpredictable. And then you’re not just worried about what everyone is going to wear but if the time and place you managed to squeeze into your schedule are even going to work due to rain.
I am more than happy to meet you and your family (or you and your significant other, or you and your dog) wherever you like around the Seattle area to capture the perfect shots for this year’s holiday card…
…but if you want to nail down a time now that’s GUAR 👏🏼 AN 👏🏼 TEED 👏🏼 to work rain or shine, I have just the solution for you.
2 dates, 2 studios, 2 vibes
Seattle — limited spots available each day
I'll be adding some holiday greenery to a part of each studio for a festive feel but you'll
also get plenty of shots that can be displayed year-round.
10:30am-2:00pm — Pioneer Square
Fall colors with lots of options
10:30am-2:00pm — International District
Light, fresh & minimalist
Holiday Studio Mini SessionGet some festive shots + 'everyday' portraits. You're investing the time and money to have photos taken...might as well get some variety out of it!
20-minute photo session
Minimum 25 edited photos that you'll want to show off
A little something to sip on to loosen you up
High resolution online gallery with downloadable files
Option to order and print holiday cards directly from the gallery
How it works:
- Fill out the contact form below with who’s coming to your shoot and your preferred time slot
- I’ll confirm your spot via email and send through a photo session agreement + invoice to reserve your booking
- Invoices must be paid in full to secure your time — if you need to cancel your booking, I’ll refund 50% if canceled two weeks before the shoot date)
- Your chosen date rolls around and we have a good time
- (Quick COVID note: masks must be worn when arriving/leaving the studio. I am vaccinated and will be masked throughout the shoot.)
Book your spot.
Not feeling the studios?
We can still do a family shoot for this year’s holiday card on your own time, in your preferred place.
…but we should get it on the books soon!