Craft your own copy with the Beginner Copy Kit
Don’t have the budget to hire a copywriter?
Get the foundational tips and tools I use for every single one of my clients so you can DIY your copy for a fraction of the cost.
We’re in a weird time right now…but it’s also a weirdly appropriate time to freshen up your existing website copy and written materials or shape your brand voice for a new biz.
If you have a small business or are working on a side hustle and need guidance crafting your own marketing messages – but don’t have a budget to spend on a consultant because…who has extra cash right now?? – this bundle of downloadable worksheets and PDFs is for you.
By following these guidelines, you’ll gain a solid understanding of how to:
- Write copy that connects with your core audience
- Create a brand voice that sounds like the real you (not a stiff corporate robot or your 16-year-old self trying to sound smart in an English essay)
- Craft copy that is clear, compelling and conversational
This is for you if you’re:
- a solopreneur providing a service like a:
- graphic designer
- yoga instructor
- business consultant
- a small business owner with limited budget
- wanting to level up your brand voice or website copy
- writing your own landing pages, sales pages, email campaigns, social media captions, blog posts
This is not for you if you’re:
- looking for tips on becoming a freelance copywriter
- not doing your own writing
- wanting formatted writing templates to follow
After you download and do the damn thing…
Want 1-on-1 feedback? Book me for a consultation.
If you want personalised insight or feedback, email me to schedule a 60-minute video call for $60. This is 35% off my usual rate. Just for you.
Not what you wanted? Money back guarantee.
If these tools end up not being what you needed, email me within 10 days of purchasing and I’ll refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.