Summer Studio Mini Sessions
Who says you have to have a special occasion
to have professional portraits taken?
While you don’t need an occasion to justify getting photos done, I do believe they’re still something special to celebrate. That’s why this shoot is all about feeling good, having some fun (yep, having your photo taken can be fun, even if you’re out of your comfort zone), and capturing some gorgeous shots in the studio’s natural light.
Seattle — International District — Only 6 spots available
- Personal branding — look like you but a little cooler
- Profile pics — freshen up your LinkedIn profile…or Tinder
- Maternity — capture this time (without being too cutesy)
- Just because — you really don’t need a reason
- Couples — get some intimate photos outside of your wedding or engagement portraits
- Mother/child — bring the baby for some dreamy shots
- Siblings — dress up the kids or grab your sister
Summer Studio Mini SessionFresh, simple, fun mini shoot in a cool space. (Essentially the opposite of a JCPenney studio portrait experience.)
30-minute photo session
A little something to sip on to loosen you up
Minimum 15 edited photos that you'll want to show off
High resolution online gallery with downloadable files
How it works:
- Fill out the contact form below with who’s coming to your shoot and your preferred time slot
- I’ll confirm your spot via email and send through a photo session agreement + invoice to reserve your booking
- Invoices must be paid in full to secure your time — if you need to cancel your booking, I’ll refund 50% if canceled by July 14)
- July 17 rolls around and we have a good time
Book your spot.